Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2006, 07:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spartanlax
Made Out Of Nothing

Spartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE Superstar
You guys don't understand it either.

She dissed your mom, beat the shit out of you for a week and worst yet she's the one that challenged me to the fight and I still didn't accept and then her friend's are like just fight her, if she get hurts then she deserves it.

All of the girls said that they would jump me if I didn't fight her friend, so they were encouraging me to fight with her but I still didn't want to.

Come on now.
Dude a gang of girls is pulling this shit with you, that's pathetic. First off, what did you do to piss them off. Second, why don't you have girl friends of yours teach them a lesson. Third, who's mom hasn't been dissed...doesn't lead to beating a bitch up.

You could have walked/ran away if she kept punching you to avoid harm to yourself and to her. Or you could have just blocked/dodged her attacks, pushed her back even. Nothing real physical and both people remain unharmed. You could have done so much...but no, you not only hit a girl but beat her up as well. You're the worst kind of scum on this Earth, only above CZW-fans.