Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - O MY GOD SHE DRIVING ME NUTS

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2006, 05:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: O MY GOD SHE DRIVING ME NUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by God.
there is this hot girl and i like her. i want to pay her to do some sex acts with me. do you think it will work 50 bucks is a good deal I think for a massage. i am gonna actually do it. will she think im a freak or no?
No, you don't like her. You just want to bone her, there's no personal connection at all.

Yeah, I know this thread was just made for some attention, but I felt like typing that out anyway. I'm bored. ~_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.