Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Game 555 get in here you little bitch

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2006, 08:11 AM   #161 (permalink)
Pac-o-Maniac
Moron

Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac Pac-o-Maniac
Default Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

I never saw anyone so anoying and such a fucktard as realfnasshole. He spells horribly, he doesn't back up ANYTHING, he makes gay jokes all the time, he thinks he knows more than everyone but actually he doesn't know crap and he's a annoying TNA & Samoa Joe mark. There are some decent TNA and Samoa Joe marks but this one is shit.

Samoa Joe is a good wrestler for what I have seen. But the asshole of the thread's creator is so freaking stupid he decided to make a thread about a pm Game555 made and them claims he doesn't give a crap about what everyone says and decides to remind us of that all the time (with stupid gay jokes on the mix). Well, let me ask you this. If you don't give a crap about what everyone says them why did you bother to make this thread and argue with everyone?

Go shoot yourself you stupid asshole. You just like to argue and have oppurtunities to make stupid gay jokes.