Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Game 555 get in here you little bitch

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2006, 10:31 PM   #150 (permalink)
HPNOTIQ
STRIVE TO SURVIVE

HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ HPNOTIQ
Default Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by realfnshow
I can't physically prove it, unless theres a tna vs wwe war smartass!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote by deluxbitch2000
How can i prove something if your tiny head is up vinces ass cmon kid! You have been so brainwashed by vince it doesn't matter what i tell you wwe zombies. I could tell you aj is the best wrestler alive and all of you will gather your wwe buddies and attack me like wild wolverines. And no i'm not a tna mark, i watch wwe from time to time, but the e simply doesnt cut it for me. Why u ask? Because wwe lives on soap opera land and stupid suicide and sex angles. Less talking more action is for me!!!
You can't prove it logically either. You are, as Mike said, a sad individual because you cannot prove anything you say. Instead, you like to call people smartasses and etc. Sure, I want to call you a bunch of shit and pwn you, but then it wouldn't be fun seeing someone else do it.