Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Game 555 get in here you little bitch

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2006, 07:31 PM   #32 (permalink)
realfnshow
Moron

realfnshow should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsrealfnshow should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsrealfnshow should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by X/L/AJ
realfnshow...I side with you in this one. People are speaking out of rage. Joe really is that good. Most WWE wrestlers have nothing on him. Like you said there is a few that can match up and I believe the PM because game555 is ignorant. He proved that in the music thread in a huge arguement there. He starts shit for no reason. I wouldn't mind seeing him gone but he is the E-fed staff so he won't be banned or anything. Just ignore him. We do have an ingore list. Add him to it.
Finally someone who knows what a real wrestler is! And pedro if that is your name. I'm not voting for you! And that guy who said hhh is the best wrestler>>>>> wrong I put my money on aj before i do hhh or bitch watever u wanna call him.