Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ATTN: TFS - your sig is prejudice

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2006, 04:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Super Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: ATTN: TFS - your sig is prejudice

This Crazy Cuckoo dude is a fucking stalker or some shit. I think he is the one who wants to rape Conway. He keeps saying he's a she, but I highly doubt it.

Since this is in rants and I can do it...why don't you just fucking go back to beating off to pics of Davari and Conway you little bitch. Seriously, you are nothing more than budding sexual predator. Shut the fuck up and go back to where ever you came from, probably San Francisco or some shit you flamer.

PS - Anyone fill your multimedia video request for Davari and Conway making out yet you sick fucker?