Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This guy at works neck...

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2006, 09:12 PM   #36 (permalink)
Big-n-Rich
Fitting In On Impact

Big-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF BallotBig-n-Rich made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: This guy at works neck...

Quote:
Anyhow seeing we are on the subject of what we want to be when we get older, being in your mid 30's we would think you figured that out. Anyhow I really want to be a person who can not express himself and has a case of OCD about like MONK from the tv show on USA.
i could defend myself, but on a computer, does it really matter? not really. all i know is, by your post, you are making fun of someone that cant seem to help how he looks. that's not funny, it's being a dick. can this person defend himself against your jokes? if he could, would you still do it? you are in for a long long life of being alone if you act like this in the real world, rather than trying to be hard on an internet forum.