Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This guy at works neck...

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2006, 05:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
100%Caborn
I Must Be A flippin' God To You People

100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed100%Caborn probably won't be missed
Default Re: This guy at works neck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidsFactory
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH HOLD THE PHONE...YOU MADE A GRAMATICAL ERROR BEEP BEEP BEEP LEARN TO CAPITALIZE DUMBFUCK...
Grammatical*

Dude...like BNR said, you're just being a dick. I don't like to make assumptions, but you really seem like an asshole. I hope you're not like this in real life, I hope it's just the drugs fucking up your thinking.

You're right, you are just speaking freely. I admit that I might even think about someone like that at some point, but I won't just blurt out shit without thinking clearly...I'll be empathetic and think about their situation and how they feel. You're not doing that though. You're just using...uh, how shall I say this...limited thinking. Also, other times, I might joke around and make fun of someone else. That's not what you're doing though, you're being a serious asshole. You're using a "Maddox like" personality, and while that may be entertaining, Maddox is an asshole. He's an intelligent, funny asshole, but still one nonetheless...although he's proven that point wrong in some cases.

The dude with the weird neck can't, and shouldn't, change anything just to make you feel better. However, if that is the way you want it to be, I suggest waxing your brows; they might be frightening your work buddies.