Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This guy at works neck...
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 04:39 PM
D. Wade

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: This guy at works neck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidsFactory
The shit drives me fucking insane. He's like 50 short as fuck and looks like an albino lepricauhn. Whenever he looks up his neck looks like freddy kruger fucked a turtle and thats what the offspring was. I tell the guy it bugs the fuck out of me and he really needs to cover it up, I went as far as telling the guy he should look into turtlenecks (oddly enough the name fits his problem) anyhow he got offended and reported me to my boss which resulted in me getting another write up. Its a bunch of bullshit and I should not have to put up with this shit, my boss didn't like my retort but oh well it gave me a hell of a laugh. Anyhow this has no real meaning just a reflection. Besides the fact I can't stand the guys neck, he seems ok.
You are the motherfucker that just had had a kid, man you are the one who is fucked up. Like other people said in this thread grow the fuck up douche you have a kid and you are setting a bad example already. Judging people on thier looks is not cool, you are supposed to be mature. Stop being such an asshole, and go to fucking hell. You are trying to be cool and it obviously isn't working. Why isn't this guy banned already, it is obsurd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome