Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This guy at works neck...
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
AidsFactory
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: This guy at works neck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-n-Rich
you know, you made a post in another thread that i thought made you sound like an ass, but now i know it's every post you make. outspoken is one thing, but you're just a dick. i do hope someday i am as cool and perfect as you are.

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH HOLD THE PHONE...YOU MADE A GRAMATICAL ERROR BEEP BEEP BEEP LEARN TO CAPITALIZE DUMBFUCK...I recall you saying something in the nature of that but I really don't think it makes a fuck...why because I can get the point and the common idiot could also.

Anyhow on to the subject I really don't think it matters if you feel I am a dick. For one you are a being on a machine. Secondly I honestly feel it is better to state what you think instead of just thinking it. Anyhow seeing we are on the subject of what we want to be when we get older, being in your mid 30's we would think you figured that out. Anyhow I really want to be a person who can not express himself and has a case of OCD about like MONK from the tv show on USA.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome