Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - hay wtf h8 u nightmare

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2005, 11:01 AM   #59 (permalink)
StAnger
Moron

StAnger
Exclamation Re: hay wtf h8 u nightmare

Howís this for a first post
Quote:
Originally posted by nitemare........ Everyone should worship Triple H. And me
LMFAO THATíS RICH
I have been viewing this forum for a long time now and I suddenly wanted to register but.........
Not so I could share my view of the wrestling business with other fans
Not so I could come up with ideas of what I think would be a good angle
Not even so I could download multimedia
I came here to do one thing and one thing only
TO PUT THIS NITEMARE

C
U
N
T

IN HIS PLACE AND TELL HIM EXACTLY WHAT I THINK OF HIM
I donít know about you people but I get a mental image of what people look like when I talk to them be it on the phone on over the net
and the image I get of this nitemare prick is a SAD, SPOTTY, LITTLE ,WEED OF A BOY sitting in his room (masturbating over the Triple H and Stephanie wedding segment where Triple H destroys the wedding chapel Thinking to himself that Triple H is doing this so nitemare can have bum love with him) on his pc waiting for the next person to bad mouth Triple H so he can exert his super power of being a MOD (oh my god I am shaking in my shoes what ever will do ) and ban them.
I have seen him ban people for expressing there thoughts because he does not agree with them and now he has warned someone for not likening Triple H.

WHAT KIND OF SAD TWISTED **** WOULD BE LIKE THIS?
The kind of person that is drunk with power
I bet he tells all his friends he is a mod so they will look at him like he is some king of ****ing hero
Well I hat e to burst your bubble ****-ox but you arenít worth shit
It is only a shame that he will see this post before the other MODs and ADMINS will and I get a funny feeling that he is going to try and ban me for this but I am always one step ahead NITEMARE F**k YOU ...... I QUIT......YOU SHIT POT EXCUSE FOR A MOD

p.s Just so everyone knows i sent Nitemare a pm with a link to this thread coz i want him to know that i hide from no C**T

WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT BITCH