Wrestling Forum banner

Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella (STEPHANIE RETURNS TO THE RING TO FACE BRIE MODE)

68K views 651 replies 316 participants last post by  GGGGGGGG_G_UNIT 
#1 · (Edited)

Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon

Stephanie McMahon will compete in her first match in more than a decade when she answers the challenge of newly rehired former Divas Champion Brie Bella at SummerSlam.

One of the principal owners of WWE, as well as a former Women’s Champion, Stephanie reluctantly agreed to the match in exchange for Brie dropping charges of aggravated battery. The charges stemmed from a July 21 incident in which Stephanie slapped Brie, who was attending Raw as a member of the WWE Universe.

The slap, Stephanie says, was simply a response to the one Brie gave her at WWE Payback, which was the same night that the Bella Twin — facing the likely scenario of being fired by Stephanie — quit WWE. Prior to her quitting, The Authority had made clear its intentions of making life difficult for Brie and her husband, injured then-WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan.

Since WWE Payback, Bryan — whose injury was worse than originally feared — has been stripped of the title, and Stephanie has continued making life miserable for Brie by targeting those closest to her, namely twin sister Nikki. Stephanie repeatedly arranged for Nikki to compete in lopsided Handicap Matches, which invariably ended with Nikki being beaten down. Unable to continue watching her sister get placed into one disadvantageous situation after another, and offended by Stephanie’s suggestion that Brie abandoned Nikki, Brie let loose on the WWE principal owner on July 21, calling her “vindictive.”

Now that she has been forced back into action, how will Stephanie McMahon respond when she steps in the ring against Brie at SummerSlam? The Billion Dollar Princess hasn’t fought in a sanctioned bout since No Mercy 2003. Will she be prepared for the acutely focused rage of Brie and make the former Divas Champion regret ever undermining her authority? Or will Brie, finding motivation in the way Stephanie treated Nikki and Daniel Bryan, unleash a fury the likes of which we’ve never seen from her?

Don’t miss history in the making when Stephanie McMahon returns to competition against Brie Bella at SummerSlam, live on WWE Network and pay-per-view Sunday, Aug. 17, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT!​
http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2014/brie-bella-vs-stephanie-mcmahon-26525499

whatever

See less See more
1 1
#7 · (Edited)
Re: Stephanie McMahon vs Brie Bella

I want to see it, because I haven't seen it yet. I'd rather that than Usos vs Wyatss AGAIN or 'dusts vs Rybaxel AGAIN. Or AJ vs Paige AGAIN.
Damn...I would even dare to say Jericho vs Wyatt again. Don't get me wrong Jericho vs Wyatt will be a great match, but it was a huge mistake they already wrestled at BG. Was it that hard to keep it fresh?

#11 ·

@WWEDanielBryan: So proud of Bri @BellaTwins. She’s going to beat Stephanie at SummerSlam just like I beat HHH at WrestleMania #BrieMode

#18 ·

Brie is absolutely turrible on the mic. TURRIBLE. It makes me want to side w/ Stephanie in this feud.

#24 ·
Re: Stephanie McMahon vs Brie Bella (STEPHANIE RETURNS TO THE RING)

For sure, this match will claim the feat as the women's match of the year. The build up is certainly unparalleled, and Brie is good enough in the ring to carry Stephanie. Gonna be the GOAT match of the night behind Ambrose/Rollins.

#27 ·

For sure, this match will claim the feat as the women's match of the year. The build up is certainly unparalleled, and Brie is good enough in the ring to carry Stephanie. Gonna be the GOAT match of the night behind Ambrose/Rollins.
Its going to be the greatest of all time match behind Ambrose/Rollins? Okay.

#30 ·

Depending on how far they want to carry the feud, I'll say Brie if they want to end it at SS. Especially after everything she and Bryan have gone through in the past few months. But damn if Steph isn't going to make this feud turn into solid gold. Steph is fantastic, being Vince's daughter has certainly paid off.

#33 ·

Steph's gonna have a lot of ring rust, but I'm still looking forward to this match. So far it has the best build and has been the the highlight of RAW the past two weeks.

With the inclusion of this match Summerlsam is gonna be great, Cena vs Brock for the title, Ambrose vs Rollins, Steph vs Brie, a possible Naomi vs Cameron rematch and Usos probably get a good match too.

#35 ·
Re: Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella

This is one of the main events of Summerslam 2014. Stephanie McMahon vs Brie Bella is "main eventing" fucking Summerslam 2014.:HA:haha:what?:jokerlol:bean

#38 ·
Re: Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella

I'm looking forward to watching it but I think it's going to be a disappointment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.