Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

2M views 2K replies 528 participants last post by  sbuch 
#1 ·
Self Explanitory.

With the name change can you please link your thread with your post so it is easy for the mod's to change it for you.

#77 ·
I am also looking for a partner. If you join my thread, you will writing SmackDown while I write the RAW shows. If you want to join me, just PM me or reply in here...once you PM me, I will give you my email adress and we can IM!

#81 ·
Rabid™ said:
You didn't get kicked out, I just didn't like having a partner so I could have all the freedom, dude.
Sir, let's not spam. Now please, calm down. If you want to settle this with him, do it privately.

#82 ·
I'm currently looking for a partner to help me do my BTB! Not saying that I can't handle doing TNA, and SNME. It's just, I want to explore my options for partners. You must be willing to do TNA, must have experience. Also, must have MSN. P.M. me if you're interested, or for details, or anything else.

#83 ·
Ok, I planned to do TNA by myself but I just aint very good with the TNA wrestlers. I seem to do alot better with WWE. So I need a partner, if anyone is interested in doing the thread drop me a PM.

Note:
You must have experience
You must have MSN

If only 1 person is interested its just RAW and SmackDown! but if I get more interest ECW MAY be included.

#89 ·
Looking for a Partner that
-Has MSN
-Has Booking Experience
-Knows Not To Spam

PM me if your interested

#90 ·
#91 ·
Hello bookers I am looking for a partner who can help me with a BTB i am planning to start in one month as i have just quitted mine booker must have the folowing

MSN
EXPERIENCED
PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO WE CAN START ON IDEAS

One of us will do RAW and one of us SmackDown

#96 ·
Looking for a partner for my BTB that will do Smackdown as i am Focusing on Raw

They Must:
1)Have Msn
2)Be Experienced
3)Know Not To Spam In The Thread

If you interested pm me with you msn Adress and we will talk there:D

-Procci07

#98 ·
I am looking for a partner to do my BTB with me. I don't care what type of experience u have or even if u have none at all. If ur interested please pm me. If u reply to this, u most likely will be accepted.

#99 ·
Joe Hako said:
I am looking for a partner to do my BTB with me. I don't care what type of experience u have or even if u have none at all. If ur interested please pm me. If u reply to this, u most likely will be accepted.
I can't do it now as i have a thread running but i could give you ideas on the shows

#100 ·
Ok, my second partner who writes Smackdown!, Ruck, can't continue or start for that matter in my thread. I don't want to this thread to fold as I've spent a lot of time on writing and believe I have written the best I have ever done, my 'success' in the BTB would prove my point. Anyway, I'm looking for somebody to fits the following

- Has MSN and/or AIM and is on frequently. Definately helpful as myself and SF619 both have it. It doesn't matter which timezone or where you live, as long as you have it and we're able to communicate through IM, it's all good.

- Is Commited. No, this does not mean experience, I'm just in need of someone who won't let me and SF down. There's nothing more that we don't want than someone who will back down after a week of booking. Regardless of your skill level, we'd like you on board as long as you're commited.

Well, that's pretty much it. I'll be recapping the current Smackdown! and from there on in it's pretty much up to you (if we find someone). arsenal_football_is_life@hotmail.com is the best place to contact me as I'm on MSN almost everyday,, thanks in advance

-- AdaM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.