Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2007, 04:06 PM   #2031 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: Being The Booker

I know this show is going to be heavily reliant on the Main Event and Austin, but this was a good way to open the show. Hunter showing who he is, by destroying the two cruiserweights and then telling London that it was time to pay for the choice he made last week. I'm glad to see that London is still getting pushed in this thread, and I hope this feud can remain hot for the next couple of weeks or months.

Jericho seems intent on beating Taker, and it looks like soon these two will meet once again. As for the Hass match, Hass continues his vicious streak and wins once again. I'm impressed at how you're using Charlie as I find him very hard to use in storylines.

Good but short promo from JBL. While wrong in content, it did its job by keeping the heel heat on him. As for next week, I wonder what's next for the self proclaimed "Franchise Player of Smackdown!"

Taker is on Smackdown! This is big! The feud with him and Jericho will continue now, and I like how you used Jericho smiling as a form of games to the Undertaker this time.

Rock gives his regular promo, though it could've been a tad longer. Anyway, he gets the point down, and that for one more time, him and Austin will tear the house down. As for the Spirit Squad, I had a feeling they would get the win in their first match, as I have a feeling this team will be a big impact on the show for the next couple of months. The Wrestling Machine, Kurt Angle is back and I can't wait for Angle to get back into the title hunt.

Austin's promo was right to the point and it looks like we're in for a wrestling classic! I'm surprised Rock didn't get in any of his signature moves. Austin wins and gets one great send off!

Snap, you continue to impress me, and this is still the thread in my opinion to top as it comes to Booking in BTB.

9 out of 10! Great Job!