Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2007, 10:52 PM   #2013 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: Being The Booker

First off looks like you're back to your old name of Wolf Beast. Quite a surprise and could the Wolf of old be returning. Just joking.

Big match signed for Backlash! I know the show won't be done in full, but I know the build up for the match will be off the charts, and it will be one feud that I am looking forward to.

Good to see SNME returning to this thread as I felt that the last one was such a good one. Looking forward to see how the May 27th one will stack up against it.

So I go out and produce the return of the King of the Ring, and you're deciding to bring it back. j/k, if you do bring it back though, I know you and Snap will give it justice.

Hope Sabu can get signed by the WWE and we see RVD and Sabu go head to head with one another. Looking forward to Raw as always. 1!