Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ***YouTube/Codecs/Winrar/DVD/Spyware/Torrents etc..***

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2007, 11:17 PM   #118 (permalink)
Rajah
The Nature Boy

Rajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inductee
Default Re: ***You Tube/Codecs/Winrar/DVD/Spyware/Torrents etc...Your How To Guide.***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacevil
I have downloaded quite a few vids from Youtube and when I try to put them onto my iPod it says "Videoname" was not copied to Ipod because it can not be played on this Ipod. Now I have the 80 GB Video Ipod so what the hell is wrong?
You need to convert them to MP4 videos. You can do that using Videora iPod Converter It's free. I've been using it for ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antifreeze
For downloading from YOUTUBE, you could also mention the site keepvid.com. You simply copy the link there and download .flv video.
Then you need to download VLC Media player to play .flv files. I think this is a good advice, too!
That has been mentioned many times but like you said you need an additional player to play the files.
This way you don't need the additional media player.
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote