Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2007, 01:28 AM   #646 (permalink)
Zen
F*ck With Me, You Know I Got It.

Zen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™
OK just another update, I Currently have 5 of the 8 matches complete so far, and am almost done with the sixth (Kane vs Cena). Then it will just be the Mixed Tag and LMS matches left to do, so at this point, I doubt that the PPV will be posted this weekend. I MAY be done by next weekend, really hoping to get it out of the way before my assignments start flooding in at school.

It's been slow, just 2 and 1/2 matches done in 2 weeks is poor in my work rate, just at times I am completely out of the zone, and other times it flows to me freely.

Thanks for all the predics that have come in, I can say that two people currently have 7/8 picks right, and I'll reveal the winners by donating 250 points (Cheap bastard eh? ) to them if no one manages to get the 8 right by the time the PPV is complete.

So yeah, I'll keep everyone informed from time to time until it's ready to go up. Peace.
I love it Renegade how you make the predictions exciting and I hope you counted mine and I hope i'm one of the winners!