Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2007, 04:57 AM   #643 (permalink)
Spartanlax
Made Out Of Nothing

Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000Spartanlax 24501 - 25000
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Well, I never had the chance to review the two weekly shows like I said, so finally I'll be able to return the review I owe you by reading and reviewing this upcoming, major PPV! Yipee! Until then, though, here are my predictions:

WWE Championship; Last Man Standing Match
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels - Michaels > God, 'nuff said.

Mixed Tag Match
The Rock & Trish Stratus vs Edge & Lita - Gotta go with the heels in this one, as it's more of a feud-advancer match than a real match, and the heels need more of a win in this situation, so Edge & Lita take my pick.

Rob Van Dam vs Christian w/Tomko vs Shelton Benjamin - Now, this is a tough choice, as really anyone could go through, but I'm gonna go with RVD as he really hasn't had a main event spot yet, while Christian has kinda had his shot and Benjamin isn't ready.

Intercontinental Championship Match
AJ Styles vs Charlie Haas (c) - Been liking this feud so far, and Haas has retained against a lot of odds (I think he retained at KOTM, but I could be mistaken...hopefully I'm not), so I think it's his time to drop the belt and take the clean loss.

Kane vs John Cena - Cena, like Brown, has a better chance of succeeding in this thread than Kane, so gotta go with'em.

World Tag Team Championships
Dudley Boyz vs Cade & Jindrak (c) - Dudleys > Jesus & Moses, so, they shall win. 'Nuff said.

Hardcore Championship; Clockwork House of Fun Match
RAW vs SmackDown! Challenge
Guest Referee: Mick Foley
Rhyno (c) vs Hardcore Holly - Rhyno is definitely winning, as I just don't see Holly getting any sort of real push for some reason. I like Holly and wish he'd win, but I gotta go with Rhyno.

Carlito w/Torrie vs Monty Brown w/The Coach - Brown has a better chance of going far in this thread, as Carlito hasn't done much of anything while Brown dominated the KOTM match earlier in the year at SummerSlam and since then hasn't slowed down.