Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2007, 03:09 AM   #5789 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

I personally like Manhattan Mayhem better but both are top quality shows, anyways if your looking to buy those shows from ROH's site your kinda stuck with Manhattan Mayhem cause BTOB is sold out.

Edit cause I don't want to double post:

PWG - Card Subject to Change
The Ballard Brothers & Ronin vs Excalibur, Top Gun Talwar & Supa Badd - ** 1/4
Tony Stradlin vs Colt Cabana - *** 1/4
B-Boy vs Human Tornado - ***
#1 Contendership match
Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero vs Quicksilver & Scorpio sky - *** 1/2
American Dragon vs Chris Hero - *** 3/4 (MOTN)
PWG Tag Team Championship
Scott Lost & Chris Bosh (c) vs Zokre & Pheonix Star - *** 3/4
PWG Heavyweight Title
Super Dragon (c) vs Homicide - ***

Notes: This is a very good show by PWG standards and is pretty entertaining through and through. Quite honestly PWG usually opens with a 6 man and half the time they are horrible but this one wasn't bad, Stradlin a guy i've never even heard of was very impressive against Cabana and both Tag Team matches were fun and pretty well done. MOTN goes to a good outing between Hero & Dragon despite the fact it is a little strange that the first few minutes of the match are comedy before getting competitive in the end. Homicide/Super Dragon was pretty dissipointing, not that it was bad it was just average and probably the worst match on the card besides the curtain jerker so don't expect a lot and don't buy the show for that match. One of the best Non-BOLA PWG shows I've seen so far and worth a look.

Overall Show Rating - *** 3/4

Last edited by McQueen : 02-04-2007 at 04:45 AM.