Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1956 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Polar Dragon
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being The Booker

RAW Review

I liked the opening segment. Nice face turn for Christian and good way to set up next week and tonight. Nothing very wrong with that.

Hype for RVD/Sabu, but it wasn't that high, not much build up and I'm pretty sure that RVD will win the fued. The brotherhood vs. TWGTT and Trish was a nice match, as with all the regular shows match. Small Carlito promo, which I realy liked.

Evolution vs. DX should be a good fud, but I dunno what about the Horsemen. The name sucks. Evolutionis awesome so keep it.

Kane dominating the ring, nice monster work for him. Where was he at Wrestlemania? Jericho promo was a bit over the top. Jericho wants to prove something. So a rematch?

A decent match with Kennedy winning was a nice way to continue his push.

Edge promo was fine and a set up for a Mysterio/Edge, or it was just a filler promo. Hype up for next week was okay too. The right way RAW would do it.

Nice match with Jericho taking off in the middle. Christian winning was obvious though.

I would have had the main event Batista vs. Cena but I hear you've done that before so it's fine and fans get excited too for this match.

NIce match with bovious winner again, and that Randy Orton touch was fantastic, a very different finish rather than the usual RKO finish. Good job proving that Orton can get into the head of the seemingly unstopable Cena. We can get a decent number of drafts which will set up for future fueds and we'll see.

Overall show gets a 8.5/10.

Nice show Wolfy

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome