Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Trip Down Memory Lane...

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2004, 03:51 PM   #43 (permalink)
The Lonesome Hobo
Ivan Petrov

The Lonesome Hobo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Lonesome Hobo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Lonesome Hobo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Lonesome Hobo should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts

Quote:
This Is Raven said in post #40 :
Awesome post, Hobo, I know I am probably still a n00b in your eyes, but I try to make decent posts whenever I can. And yes, like NDF, I find WWE much more enjoyable when I don't go to that part of WE.

P.S. What is this 'Hobo Army' you speak of?
Back in the time when people started having "respect lists". I took it to the next level and we actually took over the Rant forum in it's early days. Every post was to do with the Hobo Army or had members of the Army in it. We even had our own boards, they didn't last long but they were funny. That was around the time Evil Steve arrived and he fought against us. Hehe, I banned him from the Dumpster .

As my buddy Willie Nelson would say "Classify these as good times....Good times"
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.c...3686145844.jpg
The Lonesome Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote