Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do the owners and mods respect the members of this site?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2004, 10:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kliqster
HAIREH BAWWWWLS

Kliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new hereKliqster better hope they're relatively new here

Well, yes i think it does make a difference in certain cases. Mods and admins are more lenient towards members who've around a long time.

Still, i don't give a crap about people respecting me...all i want is some points. Damnit. When am i gonna be given some points? Everyone else i see who's got over 2000 posts are loaded with points and here's me with jack mcshit. Tis a conspiracy i tell thee.
Kliqster is offline   Reply With Quote