Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

2M views 2K replies 528 participants last post by  sbuch 
#1 ·
Self Explanitory.

With the name change can you please link your thread with your post so it is easy for the mod's to change it for you.

#366 ·
Hey. I am thinking about starting a new btb in a few months time. Now i am not EXACTLY looking for a partner, i just wan't to see who would feel the need to team up with me during the project.

I was thinking of some sort of Indy thread so we can write some great matches. But i also want to give the readers some good promos to enjoy. With that being said i was thinking wither ROH, PWG or maybe even TNA. So who would like to team up with me to do that? I mean again i am not asking for a partner just want to know if anyone would actually team up to do an indy thread:D

#514 · (Edited)
Well, after a year or possibly more out, I'm looking to get back into this again. I'm not sure exactly the type of BTB I'm looking to do so I'm open to suggestions, and I'm looking for a partner (No experience needed) to work with me. So whoever's interested, PM me and we'll discuss ideas.

You're probably wondering who I am though and if I have experience. The answer to that is I'm a BTB Hall of Famer so yes I have plenty of experience, I first started booking in 2003 and have done multiple shows, however because it's been such a long time since I've actually posted here, I don't think anyone will know me, with the exception of Wolf Beast, Juvy and maybe one or two others.

So if anyone wants to start a show, PM me and we'll discuss it.
There is only one thing that I request though and that is not to PM if you aren't interested in doing this in the long run.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: FOUND A PARTNER NOW, THANKS FOR THE MESSAGES

#560 ·
Looking for a partner for BTB am willing to do either of following

a Monday Night Wars BTB, im willing to do either WCW or WWF (prefer to do WCW)

a current WWE one (i would prefer to do RAW)

a WWE Vs TNA one (WWE mixed roster vs TNA, i'd do WWE)

a fantasy fed with 2 brands, fantasy draft to get rosters

If you are willing to do either of those and have a creative spark and MSN, please PM me telling me which one you'd like to do.

I would prefer to do monday night wars, but am open to any of the options listed above.

#652 ·
Hi,finally after writing so many shows in my btb and now from past 2 to 3 months i havent been able to get back to my btb but im trying hard to get back to it and since i have two shows raw and smackdown so i really need a partner. With some exp and with a good mind and who can regularly post shows. Plz pm me as soon as possible. here is link to my btb and you can see how much effort i have put into it.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/275688-wwe-raw-smackdown-52.html

#678 ·
Im still looking for a partner for my btb. currently my btb is going nowhere at the moment cuz im too busy to write shows so i need a partner so i cud continue with my btb.

#728 ·
I asked this around a month ago, but I think I need a public request.

I need my old WWE thread's name changed back to WWE: Revitalized, please. The only reason why I changed it from that last time wuz Rene had a thread with the same name and I was returning from hiatus, and I didn't want the threads confused.

This will most definatley be my last change request, too. :$
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/349492-wwe-gung-ho-32.html#post5473153

#829 ·
I've currently opened my very first BTB. ECW 2008. It's been doing great and all. but lack of time has proven to be my biggest challenge. so i am looking for a partner who has knowledge on WWE/ECW Originals.

-No experience required. but has read multiple BTB's and understand them
-Fully dedicated.
-Yahoo Messenger or MSN is a must

Interested applicants must PM me. if you want to check out my BTB here's the link: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/418849-ecw-2008-dar-o-maciii-rateddca-presentation.html

If you want the original thread. Here it is. http://btbforum.forumandco.com/btb-s-f1/ecw-2008-t22.htm

Reactions: King rKo
#1,003 ·
*ATTENTION ALL BOOKERS, PLZ!*

In my new thread, WWE 2008: The Hostile Takeover, I am looking for somebody to write Monday Night Raw, whereas I will write Friday Night SmackDown. PM me if you're interested.

REQUIREMENTS:
*Is dedicated
*Has MSN for contact
*Has had a successful BTB on the Forum

That is all :pepsi:

And, no offence, but no noobs plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.