Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #5445 (permalink)
Spartanlax
Made Out Of Nothing

Spartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

My full COD 8 review will be up tomorrow, but I just finished the show (aside from a few matches I didn't have time to say) and it gets a HIGH reccomendation. The match quality isn't astounding, but the variety and entertainment factor is very high, could watch the show straight through many times without getting bored.

2. 8 Man Lucha Tag- ***
3. New Jersey All-Stars vs. Team AnDrew- **1/2
4. DJ Hyde vs. Mana- **1/4
5. Cheech vs. Cloudy- ***1/4
6. Blackout vs. BLKOUT- Haven't finished yet
7. Hallowicked vs. Sexxxy Eddy- Haven't watched yet
8. Ruckus vs. Human Tornado- ***
9. Pandora’s Box vs. LuFisto, Luke & Danny Havoc- Haven't watched yet
10. Necro Butcher vs. Drake Younger- ***1/2
11. Chris Hero vs. Eddie Kingston vs. Justice Pain- *** (MAJOR props to all men involved)
12. Cage Of Death Match - Zandig vs. Nick Gage vs. LOBO vs. LuFisto- **

Overall- ***1/4 in terms of match quality, and ****1/2 in terms of "this is so much fun to watch".