Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

2M views 2K replies 528 participants last post by  sbuch 
#1 ·
Self Explanitory.

With the name change can you please link your thread with your post so it is easy for the mod's to change it for you.

#33 ·
-phenom- said:
If anybody needs a partner or would like to establish a two brand fed with me (preferably WWE) then please PM me. I would love to get back into booking but I can't handle running one by myself and having a partner would be a great experience.

I tried to PM you but it said you were unavailable to recieve messages? Anyway I would like to.

#43 ·
Your name makes no sence, so for the duration of this post, your name will be "311". If you read the post, his first one was only looking for a partner, while the second post is more detailed. This is partially my fault, as I was too lazy to actually post in here last night so I asked him too. That doesn't give you any right, however, to claim that he is a "noob" with a disease, as you obviously have a bad case of mental AIDs. So as much as you think you're doing a service, you just spammed the name change and partner request thread, which is just as bad, if not worse than double posting. Have a nice day

Anyway, Oblivion and I are looking for a parnter for Raw, as I'll be writing ECW and he Smackdown. Feel free to contact him or myself via MSN if you're interested.

#44 · (Edited)
Looking for a partner to help me wrtie the matchs for my BTB.

I am not really good with writing the matchs and making them intresting but Im a good booker and good with storylines.

MY AIM- BigBurch89

hit me up if your intrested and ill tell you my idea and plans

or PM

#45 ·
Hey i'm looking for a booker to become my partner and help me write TNA iMPACT and the monthly ppvs. A 50/50 partnership where we both share the workload.

My partner must be reliable and have a good knowledge of TNA.

It is desirable that he is good at writing promos and have msn messenger.

Anyone intrested should PM me and we can discuss it.

#46 · (Edited)
I need a partner to write Smackdown for a new BTB thread I'm planning to start.

I will be writing RAW, and the BTB will begin from the night after the Royal Rumble.

ECW will be cancelled.

Anyone interested please PM me. I would preferably like someone who is from the UK and has previous booking experience.

Here's a sample of my previous work:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/showthread.php?t=210607&page=33

**EDIT**: I am no longer looking for a partner.

#49 ·
I need a partner for a possible thread I may start in March.

The plan is to do WWE or TNA BTB whichever you prefer.

If you are not sure about my writing style just pm me and I`ll give you a show I did.

You need some experience I am not fussy but you atleast need to have done this before on here or another forum.

If you are interested give me a pm or contact me on msn metalicman16@hotmail.com.

Now I hope we can make this a very entertaining BTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.