Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Real Sexy Boy......

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2004, 04:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Flash
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles

Flash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red reppedFlash needs to be red repped

OZ, the opposite side of the argument is that it wasn't the USA/UK's place to deal with it without agreement from the UN, which is what happened. I fully understand and appreciate all the arguments, for both sides (as I said), but there are similar things going on all over the world.

For example, the recent troubles of white farmers in Zimbabwe. Did anyone feel the need to steam in there? No, they didn't. We've been through this before, so I'm not going to bother typing it all again. It's an isolated incident, for want of a better term. Someone needed to finish off what someone else didn't get done.