Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Forum interviews, apply here. <3
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
Coach
Kill Coach Kill

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Wrestling Forum interviews, apply here. <3

Hello to all members.

A while ago I believe it was MoxleyMox who posed the idea of interviewing members of the forum to find out about who they really are and what not.
The idea was met with positive responses however nothing came of it. The Debate League has their profiles done, I would like to extend the idea to the rest of the forum. Turns out this idea has been done before by a unknown user and Catalanotto. I am hoping to pick up where it was left off and allow newer users as well as old the opportunity to share with us all more about themselves.

If anybody is interested and would like to be interviewed just mention it in this thread, once there are enough responses I will create a poll in which the Wrestling Forum users will decide who is interviewed first, those with the highest votes go first and so on.

The interviews can be done via PM, Email or even Skype if needs be, to meet a time suited to you. I would like to submit an interview every week if enough people are interested.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Coach; 05-24-2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Better title, credit to the correct users etc

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome