Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #575 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

WWE: SmackDown! - 8/25/06 – Review
~ Good way to open up the show with Heyman announcing some nice matches for SmackDown! Hardcore Championship and the Tournament matches is the most I’m looking forward to. Good brackets there and it must be a good tourney.

~ America’s Most Wanted needed a victory here because they just won the WWE Tag Team Titles at SummerSlam, and all there momentum has gone down. But anyway, FBI’s victory shocked me, and what shocked me more was Palumbo’s return and alligning himself with the FBI. Should be a good feud/storyline.

~ Matt cuts a good-looking promo here. So his feud with Hassan and Daivari hasn’t ended yet?

~ Booker tries it all, but in the end, Lashley picks up the victory and advances in the Tournament.

~ A very good and interesting Hardcore Match here. Rhino said that he’ll show up at SmackDown! at RAW to it was expected, and not a surprise. By the way, what shocking is that once again he’s taking the title back to the RAW.

~ Hassan cuts a rant towards the Americans, followed by the NEW United States Champ, Matt. Matt gets another victory over Hassan, and that’s cool.

~ Now this Booker/Finlay/Regal short backstage meeting confused me because I don’t know where is this heading to.

~ Looked like the ‘squash’ match of the night to be honest. Anyway, Angle’s win is always a good thing.

~ Heyman’s got the idea? Ermm, let’s see what it is.

~ Batista picks up the victory over Orton and advances to the Tournament. Where was Kennedy? Anyway, enjoy the review/few comments.

------------------

------------------