Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2007, 05:53 AM   #5041 (permalink)
Honor™
HE'S FAT

Honor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missedHonor™ probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin
ok, i wasn't much of a Danielson mark before hand(I only saw a few matches from him in PWG) but after watching some of his promos and matches in ROH I am really into the guy, I know he has a lot but can someone tell me what are his best matches???

I have Unified, GBH Night 2 & ROHomicide, so no need to mention those.
VS Strong at Vendetta is second only to his Unified match as the best Danielson match i have seen him in.

VS Shelly at Arena Warfare (The before hand promo is sick as well)
VS Rave at 4th anniversary show
VS Gibson at Glory By Honor 4
VS Strong at Supercard of Honor

There are countless great matches, but the one thing about DAnielson that sets him apart from the rest is the fact that no matter what show you pick, youll get a match from him that is around the 4 star mark or better.

Kind of a strange question from me
Anyone got a link to the ROH site, or any site for that matter than contains the ROH newswire that announced Joe Vs Kobashi??

Thanks
Spotty Wrestlers and Spotty Wrestling has made Pro Wrestling worse. For the most part, people cant get the crowd all riled up without killing themselves in the ring. Im sure the fans respect them and say thank you, but they will not be there to push around someones wheel chair later in life.

Last edited by Honor™ : 01-02-2007 at 06:08 AM.