Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where is Slate Randall?
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 10:26 AM
BehindYou
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Where is Slate Randall?

For a start, no idea why, but ive suddenly stopped hating the name. I think it works alright but we will see.

Honestly, the fact that hes not shown up has been making me wonder if he's going to debut straight onto the main roster like Ambrose did and I wouldnt mind that at all, though it's wishful thinking.

What he needs is a good character/gimmick with some good vignettes pre his main show debut. When this guy hits the main roster, the crowd need to feel like its a big deal....

Easiest way to do this with any NXT talent would be to have someone debut on a RAW near full sai and offer free tickets to the full sai regulars. Sit them in the same seats so when whoever debuts the crowd is getting into it right away. This would be great for Randall, Zayne or Enzo and Big Cass. A loud portion of the crowd going along with catchphrases etc will get them over hell of quick.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome