Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shield
View Single Post
post #138 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Chris22
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Ofcourse this was the main goal, i normally don't look forward to Triple H matches but i'll be looking forward to this one, by that time Reigns should be more comfortable in singles matches. I'm guessing this takes places at SummerSlam as i'd be too bored by time November rolled around.
Everyone needs to calm down, i think Ambrose & Rollins will be just fine when the Shield splits and Roman gets pushed to the moon and back.
Sucks that Bryan's reign will come second best, just like i knew it would (ha!). When his reign is over it'll be interesting to see how many PPV's he actually main evented.

Batista / Trish Stratus / Chris Jericho / CM Punk / Kurt Angle / Alberto Del Rio
Seth Rollins / Randy Orton / Roman Reigns / Luke Harper / Fandango
Cesaro / Bad News Barrett / Dolph Ziggler / Christian / Tyson Kidd / Curtis Axel / Jack Swagger
Finn Bálor / The Vaudevillians / Tyler Breeze / Sami Zayn / Tye Dillinger
Alicia Fox / Natalya / Paige / Summer Rae / Sasha Banks / Charlotte / Rosa Mendes / Eva Marie
Was At Wrestlemania 25, 26, 27, 28 & 30!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome