Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shield

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2014, 06:10 PM   #136 (permalink)
birthday_massacre
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

birthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselvesbirthday_massacre is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceLeGorille View Post
I'm not talking about SummerSlam I'm talking about every PPV between WM and SS. I remember at a PPV There was CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE title but the main event was John Cena vs... John Laurinaitis
Yeah and which match was better? LOL The Daniel Bryan vs Punk match was way better. Just because a match is the main event, it doesn't mean its the best two talents on the roster or its the best match.

Just look at the first latter match between HBK and Razor Ramon, that wasn't the main event but it stole the show.
birthday_massacre is offline   Reply With Quote