Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shield

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #132 (permalink)
tbp82
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrelka View Post
I hope to god Roman Reigns isnt the only one that gets the big mainevent push. Ambrose has top heel written all over him and Seth Rollins would make for a great underdog face inbetween uppermidcard and mainevent with a worldtitle or two to his name. If they job those two out and give reigns the cena treatment I will be pissed. You dont need one face of the company you can have 9 solid maineventers in Shield,Bray,Cesaro,Bryan,Cena,Orton and Batista and cycle them out instead of pushing one of them straight down everybodys throat.
You can't really have 9 main eventers I think we use that term to loosly. Wrestling in the main event doesn't make you a main eventer per se. But 9 upper midcarders sure
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote