Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This Possible Beer Money Reunion

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2014, 04:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Aaron S.
(Come Get It)

Aaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missed
Red face Re: This Possible Beer Money Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Says the guy with the Evolution sig.

What a waste of a 1000th post.

SO I'm apparently a hypocrite for burying the idea of a tag team that was good during it's time coming back from the dead for no reason whatsoever to be apart of the shittiest product in wrestling right now, while having my signature photo be the reunion of a stable that was great during it's time and is actually coming back for a good reason?

Lets run down some teams and stables that (re)formed(long-term and short-term), and their reasons why:
Main Event Mafia? In 2008, to go after the young punks who they've felt disrespect from. In 2013, to keep Aces & 8s from destroying TNA
Aces & 8s? To destroy TNA
DX? In 2006, to get back at Vince McMahon who had been torturing them for months. In 2009, to fight Legacy.
Evolution? They have common enemies of the Shield & Daniel Bryan, mostly with The Shield, and they want to take the title off of Byran, and to destroy the Shield.

The Beautiful People? Angelina asked Velvet, she said no, but SWERVE There wasn't even a reason for the swerve.
Beer Money, if that's what's happening? Roode got bored, Storm got bored, they're both heels, so they're a team again.

So I ask you, what was so funny about Evolution in my sig if they have a good reason for returning, unlike the possible Beer Money reunion?