Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This Possible Beer Money Reunion

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2014, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Amazing End 96
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Amazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more serious
Default This Possible Beer Money Reunion

I am i the only one who hates the prospect these two reuniting as for me as much as i loved them as a team i think it would a backward step for TNA and both wrestlers as both are too good at being singles wrestlers right now especially Bobby Roode whom is a main event talent and Beer Money reunion would be holding him down futher, even Storm since turning heel has been awesome, i just think losing people like AJ Styles, TNA need to utilize their homegrown talent in the best way possible and this wouldn't be the right option imo i rather a fresh team is brought in to feud with the wolfes or a newly formed one not beer money, what do you guys think ?

Last edited by Amazing End 96 : 04-20-2014 at 03:41 PM. Reason: .
Amazing End 96 is offline   Reply With Quote