Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Results/Spoilers Discussion Thread (BEWARE OF THE SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2014, 02:39 PM   #2406 (permalink)
Vårmakos
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Vårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missedVårmakos probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Puro Results/Spoilers Discussion Thread (BEWARE OF THE SPOILERS)

Are you sure what you downloaded wasn't New Beginning in Osaka with the Okada main event? Because Hiroshima - the Tanahashi vs. Nakamura main event - isn't up. I just searched. There were two different events and only one of them has been uploaded; I had to go on DM to find the other one. Maybe it got removed or something.

OT:

Ishii vs. Honma should be an awesome, hard-hitting match. I like what they're doing with the NEVER Championship atm, it gives some of the low card wrestlers a reason to exist.

Last edited by Vårmakos : 04-20-2014 at 02:42 PM.
Vårmakos is offline   Reply With Quote