Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WOAT poster on WF?

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #524 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WOAT poster on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
Pugilist should shorten his name to just Pug and respond to everyone with random pictures of pugs. Would make him far more entertaining.
He could fill every thread with a simple dot as the content of every post and it would still add more to a discussion than the shit he always posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Some of his posts on Punk:

A thread asking if he misses Punk:

For someone with the name CM Punk Is a God you'd think he was the biggest Punk fan in the world, but nope, and he doesn't even miss the guy.
Exactly my point, lol. I wish more Punk marks had that mentality, though. Gets tiring to see all these stupid fantasy booking threads of him coming back on Raw next week, or Payback or WM31 in the main event or whatever they come up with.

Quote:
It's just stupid to have a username like that. And speaking of stupid usernames, Boxes-with-Gods aka Pugilist's old name comes to mind when I've seen mostly negativity from him in regards to Punk but yet he signed up to wrestling forum looking like a super mark for the guy by taking his name from something Punk said.
He is bipolar or something. Nowadays he's bashing Reigns but I could swear when he first joined he was on his dick and had an avatar of his arm tattoo. He also keeps going back and forth on Punk. One day he's on his dick then putting him down the next. IIRC, recently he had a Flair avatar after endlessly saying he's overrated and saying John Morrison is a better wrestler. One day he claims "wrestling" is what matters then he starts rambling on about "characters" and shitting on anyone who's a "pure wrestler" like Bryan, Cesaro and whoever else.