Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WOAT poster on WF?

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #523 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500Nostalgia 10001 - 10500
Default Re: WOAT poster on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I think he would've turned on Punk too if it wasn't for his username. The tone in his Punk-related posts are nowhere near as favorable as when he first joined or his name would suggest.
Some of his posts on Punk:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Punk Is A God View Post
I don't want Punk to come back. He's clearly over the business. I don't want Punk working in WWE if he doesn't enjoy it anymore. If Punk really wants people to stop talking about him. He should not show up this Sunday and disappear from the wresting scene.. People are going to continue to go on and on about him.

I know, for some of you it may be hard to believe, but Punk is DONE!
Quote:
Holy shit man.. CM Punk is GONE.. What the fuck don't you understand? He doesn't want anything to do with wrestling right now, whether it costs him money or not... Honestly, we'll probably never see him in WWE again.
Quote:
It's not going to die down until you people stop talking about it.. Now stop making threads about CM Punk.. What's the point of these? He's gone. There's been no indication he's ever returning. All we know is he left WWE. It's been a month in a half. Move on.

OP, quit whining over Punk. He's gone, you have to deal with it.
A thread asking if he misses Punk:
Quote:
No. His booking was terrible near the end of his career.
For someone with the name CM Punk Is a God you'd think he was the biggest Punk fan in the world, but nope, and he doesn't even miss the guy.

It's just stupid to have a username like that. And speaking of stupid usernames, Boxes-with-Gods aka Pugilist's old name comes to mind when I've seen mostly negativity from him in regards to Punk but yet he signed up to wrestling forum looking like a super mark for the guy by taking his name from something Punk said.