Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Battle Royal on Main Event was a joke!

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #62 (permalink)
Slider575
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Slider575 needs to take rep more seriousSlider575 needs to take rep more seriousSlider575 needs to take rep more seriousSlider575 needs to take rep more seriousSlider575 needs to take rep more seriousSlider575 needs to take rep more seriousSlider575 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Diva Battle Royal on Main Event was a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Punk Is A God View Post
AJ is not believable though. Building the division around her makes woman wrestling look so fake. It looks like any diva can kick the shit out of AJ in a real fight... I guess WWE being believable doesn't mean shit in WWE anymore.

Honestly, The Bellas are 2 of the best female talents in WWE right now. People fail to realize it because their only focus right now is Total Divas, but those 2 have improved a lot. Behind Paige, The Bellas might be the best wrestling divas on the roster. They should be since they're learning from Daniel Bryan. I'm mostly talking about Brie, but Nikki is improving as well.
Eh to each their own, but Aj was undeniably the most over Diva for quite some time. So whether you think she is good or not the most logical way to get some other diva over would be a feud with her. I agree that the Bellas have been improving with Brie being a bit ahead of Nikki probably because she has the better teacher and seems to put more time into it. I am surprised they haven't put the title on any of the Divas from Total Divas yet, I imagine that will happen sooner or later.