Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Battle Royal on Main Event was a joke!
View Single Post
post #61 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2014, 08:51 PM
CM Punk Is A God
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)

Re: Diva Battle Royal on Main Event was a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider575 View Post
The problem is there is such a massive talent gap in the division, they should build it around Paige/Aj/Emma/Summer. Tamina is alright to use as a gap filler while Aj is on leave. The Bellas/Alicia Fox are alright in the ring but I could take them or leave them. Natalya has gotten more and more stale as she goes, she can wrestle but has 0 personality and her ring work is going downhill. Aksana and Rosa I have no idea why they are still employed. Eva is nice to look at but it is blatantly obvious that she is greener than green in the ring and it shows.

Yes the battle royal was pretty bad but they can build the division to be interesting again if they put time into it
AJ is not believable though. Building the division around her makes woman wrestling look so fake. It looks like any diva can kick the shit out of AJ in a real fight... I guess WWE being believable doesn't mean shit in WWE anymore.

Honestly, The Bellas are 2 of the best female talents in WWE right now. People fail to realize it because their only focus right now is Total Divas, but those 2 have improved a lot. Behind Paige, The Bellas might be the best wrestling divas on the roster. They should be since they're learning from Daniel Bryan. I'm mostly talking about Brie, but Nikki is improving as well.

Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Wyatt Family, Brock Lesnar, Cesaro

Maryse Ouellet, Eve Torres, Ivelisse Velez

AJ Lee, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, The Bromans, Roman Reigns

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome