Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Network Era

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2014, 07:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
Shade
Learning to break kayfabe

Shade
Default Re: WWE: The Network Era

Several Raw superstars hit up twitter to hype this coming show

Over the course of the day several notable raw superstars have been on twitter promoting tonight's show. As well as an interesting tweet from a couple of NXT standouts who might just be looking to garner some hype by teasing the fans.

@RandyOrton: The #OrtonEra continued at Wrestlemania. And now with the landscape of the WWE changed I would like to remind you that I am still it's face.

@LanaWWE: Monday Night. The Rusev legacy shall begin #RusevLegacy

@TheDamienSandow: I am very pleased to announce that come Monday Night Raw. I will not be alone in my quest to educate you people. Things are most definitely changing

@JTG1284: A new Era in WWE and ya boy ain't even on the first card. Brad Maddox must be trippin. Gonna have to talk to him.

@Justin_Gabriel: I hear all of this talk about the #RusevLegacy and now I'm sick of it. If Brad Maddox is listening. I'd like to fight Rusev on #Raw

@SylvesterWWE: The search for a client continues. How can people not want to make Monay. Maybe I should head to #Raw to see if there are any takers

@IlikeSamiZayn: Just had a very interesting conversation with Brad Maddox. He wants to see me again Monday Night. Good time to be Sami.

@WadeBarrett: So Brad Maddox is now in charge of Raw. Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news... The man is an idiot.

@FindEvan: Won't be long now until I'm Airbourne #Raw
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote