Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst Mafia Game Ever Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2014, 02:00 AM   #736 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Worst Mafia Game Ever Game Thread

Night 1

After a confusing day and confusing night town woke up and saw some dead bodies in the ground. The first belonged to Frakkles. And I was pretty unhappy to see the GOAT role killed so early but everyone else was REALLY happy when they saw him. He was:

Spoiler for Frakkles' Role:

Mod-JOAT. Mafia Aligned
In honor of this being the worst mafia game ever you are going to make me the worst host ever. You have 3 abilities and can use each once at night.
1. Mod Silencer. After I send out the PMs for the new day and post day I cannot post in the game thread or any QTS again or answer to any PMs until majority is reached or the deadline passes.
2. Post Controller. At some point during the day I will make a post that says whatever you want it to say. After I make it I won’t act like I made the post but I won’t say I was forced to make the post.
3. PM Delay. Instead of sending out all the PMs at the start of the day I won’t send them out until 12 hours into day.

Everyone was OUTRAGED when they saw that IMPULSE was killed. What kind of animal would kill him on Night 1? Why would you do that?

Spoiler for IMPULSE'S Role:

1-shot Poisoner. Town Aligned.
Once at night you can poison someone and they will die at the end of the next night. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is Now Day 2. With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch