Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Looking For A Powerful 300 Dollar Gaming PC

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2014, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Looking For A Powerful 300 Dollar Gaming PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSEV View Post
$300 US?
Good luck lol.

Even not including accessories that's unlikely.
Pretty much this.

I'm no expert but I can't see you getting a decent pre-built gaming PC for $300 much less a powerful one. Your cheapest option would be building your own/having someone build it for you. For example I've seen the Radeon HD 6670 DDR3 video card suggested as a good entry level video card and that alone will run you about $170. That's over half your budget right there.

Here's one guide I found that has your budget and MIGHT be useful to you, can't hurt to post it: http://lifehacker.com/5840963/the-be...r-600-and-1200

Someone like ZigglerMark (if he's still around) could probably help you out. He offered to help me out about a year ago. I'd wait for him or one of the other more knowledgeable posters to get a word in before doing anything.

My PC is just fine for what I need but I do plan on building my own Gaming PC in the near future, as I said though I'm no expert so I'll probably get someone to build it for me.

Good luck though.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote