Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Looking For A Powerful 300 Dollar Gaming PC
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2014, 08:53 PM
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Re: Looking For A Powerful 300 Dollar Gaming PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSEV View Post
$300 US?
Good luck lol.

Even not including accessories that's unlikely.
Pretty much this.

I'm no expert but I can't see you getting a decent pre-built gaming PC for $300 much less a powerful one. Your cheapest option would be building your own/having someone build it for you. For example I've seen the Radeon HD 6670 DDR3 video card suggested as a good entry level video card and that alone will run you about $170. That's over half your budget right there.

Here's one guide I found that has your budget and MIGHT be useful to you, can't hurt to post it: http://lifehacker.com/5840963/the-be...r-600-and-1200

Someone like ZigglerMark (if he's still around) could probably help you out. He offered to help me out about a year ago. I'd wait for him or one of the other more knowledgeable posters to get a word in before doing anything.

My PC is just fine for what I need but I do plan on building my own Gaming PC in the near future, as I said though I'm no expert so I'll probably get someone to build it for me.

Good luck though.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome