Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Championship Wrestling 2002 - TTO: The Scorpion's Tales

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2006, 11:18 AM   #526 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

I've been extremely busy lately, however, thanks to everyone who has reviewed Halloween Havoc, and voted for it and myself in the November BTB Awards. Much appreciated. Back to being busy. I have another week until break starts, so I will probably continue to be busy for the most part, as I have my big graduation project tomorrow. I'll return the reviews I owe to Xcellence, Sneapy, and meh, even you Sparty . Here's a Nitro preview, but my all means, leave some review for the Nitro posted a week go. Poor child has gotten no love.

WCW Wednesday Nitro Preview- November 14, 2001

World Championship Wrestling will host its next primetime edition of Wednesday Nitro on NBC this Wednesday night at 8 PM EST from the Kiefer Lakefront Arena, in New Orleans, Louisiana! Join “The Voice of WCW” Tony Schiavone and “The Professor” Mike Tenay for another two-hour, action packed edition of World Championship Wrestling!

With Nitro’s next stop, we are only four days away from the next PPV, Mayhem! And I think we all know what to expect at Mayhem, the Super Cage! Booker T, Sting, ‘The Bad Guy’ Scott Hall, and as of the very end of last week’s Nitro, ‘Big Poppa Pump’ Scott Steiner, will enter the demonic Super Cage at Mayhem! The prize is one every man dreams of, headlining Starrcade, and fighting for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship! Tonight, we will get a preview of what to expect in the Super Cage, as well as what will be in the third and final cage on Sunday! The last time the Super Cage match was held, acoustic guitars filled the top tier of the three cages. This time around, each wrestler will have a specially chosen weapon in the cage! And tonight on Nitro, Booker T, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, and Sting will all select what weapon they will choose to put in the third cage! And not only that, in the main event, the four men will butt heads in a fatal four way match! Tonight they’ll need the pin or submission for victory, but at Mayhem, in the Super Cage, it’s all about who can get to the top of the third cage, and grab the briefcase from the clasp dangling from the ceiling! It’s going to be a wild night on Nitro for the four participants in the Super Cage, so don’t miss it!

Last week on Nitro, Jeff Jarrett was able to slip by Kevin Nash to retain the World Heavyweight Title, but only after Randy Anderson’s initial decision was overturned, thanks to Eric Bischoff. Tonight, now with the WCW World Title Belt back in his grasp, Jeff Jarrett will face Hugh Morris in a non-title match! Also, ‘Big Sexy’ Kevin Nash is in the building! Will he have anything to say regarding what happened in the main event last week!? Tune in to find out!

Over the weekend, it was announced that at Mayhem, with both the WCW Tag Team and North American Title on the line, ‘The Young Lions’ Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire will team up with Lance Storm to take on KroniK and ‘The Career Killer’ Mike Awesome! Tonight on Nitro, Bryan Clarke will have the chance to win the gold off of Lance when the two men fight for the WCW North American Championship! Can Storm once again retain his Title!? Will Adams and the nWo win a second piece of nWo Gold!? And will the other 4 men in the match at Mayhem make an appearance!? Find out on Nitro!

Also, ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair and ‘Hollywood’ Hulk Hogan will be in the building! Will there be a confrontation between these two as they head into their match at Mayhem, and how will Flair respond after Eric Bischoff proclaiming he could kick Flair’s ass!? You can only find out by watching Nitro!

Last week on Nitro, it was announced that ‘Sugar’ Shane Helms will be defending his WCW Cruiserweight Title at Mayhem in a triple threat match against ‘The Insane Luchadore’ Super Crazy and Teddy Hart! And during the weekend, it was also announced that the new team of Rey Misterio Jr. and Chavo Guerrero Jr. will take on the Filthy Animals, Billy Kidman and Konnan at Mayhem! Tonight on Nitro, the Filthy Animals will team up with the Cruiserweight Champion and Crazy, to take on Misterio and Guerrero, and the Flying Harts! The action will be red-hot, so don’t miss this match on Nitro!

Plus, Johnny Stamboli will be in the house to announce whether or not Big Vito has accepted his challenge for Mayhem! Two weeks ago, Stamboli assaulted his former partner and issued a match for Mayhem. Has Big Vito accepted Stamboli’s challenge, or will Vito be unable to compete after the attack he received two weeks ago!? Find out on Nitro! As always, Nitro promises to be an exciting showcase of professional wrestling that you do not want to miss! Be sure to tune into NBC this Wednesday night at 8 PM EST to catch all the action!

Confirmed Matches:

Booker T vs. Scott Hall vs. Scott Steiner vs. Sting
WCW North American Title- Lance Storm © vs. Bryan Clarke
Non-Title- Jeff Jarrett vs. Hugh Morris
Filthy Animals, Shane Helms, & Super Crazy vs. Flying Harts, Chavo Guerrero Jr. & Rey Misterio Jr.

[i]And Xcellence, the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Titles were unified at Souled Out, I believe it was, when the Filthy Animals took on KroniK, who were the Tag Champs at the time. Oddly, Konnan was in the match for Rey, representing the CW Tag Belts, because KroniK had assaulted Rey at Slamboree. Rey returned to WCW in the match and turned on Kidman and Konnan, which has led to the Rey/Kidman feud.

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.

Last edited by Szumi : 02-24-2007 at 03:29 PM.
Szumi is offline   Reply With Quote