Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CESARO aka "The King Of Swing" is a Paul Heyman Guy

48K views 433 replies 216 participants last post by  HiddenFlaw 
#1 ·

Cesaro was the proper choice as the victor in The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Cesaro is arguably the most consistent in-ring worker this year and he has plenty of momentum now. I am highly intrigued to see what he does in the next few months now that he is aligned with Paul Heyman. He still has the growing support from the fans so the dynamic there will be fun to follow.

See less See more
#74 ·
Re: CESARO's Push

Hoping WWE doesnt drop the ball on Cesaro, My Favorite Moment of the Night when he lifted The Big Show and won.
The CesaroMovement

#75 ·

Random thought...why the HELL did they waste money on making Swagger and Cesaro matching ring gear when theydisbanded at that match? Seems like a waste to me...I mean it'd be one thing if they both just got new ring gear, but they match and Swagger's even has the Gadsden snake on the back.

#82 · (Edited)

Cesaro should have an IC Title run, particularly since he's European, and hold it through WM31 and should be catching the midcarders that want a strap. When he finally loses it, a match with Cena(which he wins), and then he'll be top card vying for the big kahuna.

Basically you have the singles midcarders, who swap the US belt, the head of those midcarders, which should be IC Title.. Cena as a separator.. and the Top Carders who play for the WWE Title.

Right now the Top Carders are Bryan, Cena, Bray(who punched his ticket with a feud and match against Cena), Orton, and the part timers of Batista and Lesnar.

#83 · (Edited)

woops. wrong thread.

But oh boy! Go Cesaro and Hogan in the same ring :mark:

GTFO! GTFO! GTFO!

Tell me something! sjdghnlfgnef :mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

THE KING OF SWING! A PAUL HEYMAN GUY!!!!!!!

CESARO AND LESNAR ON THE SAME TEAM!!!!
:mark:

Reactions: RetepAdam.
#86 ·
Re: CESARO is a Paul Heyman Guy

Perfect!

#87 ·

This is awesome on so many levels. My favourite active wrestler aligning with my favourite person in wrestling. Cesaro's needed a mouthpiece, and he gets the GOAT.

#89 ·

So let me get this straight, Cesaro takes something of a face turn, and joins in the stable with the *currently till he quits again* most hated man in the company?
#realityera! :lol

#92 ·

So..lemme get this straight... Cesar, a Paul Heyman guy is a face...Brock Lesnar, a Paul Heyman guy, is a monster heel? Okay then.

#94 ·

Awesome. This is gonna be a match made in heaven. Love how the crowd went from hating Heyman earlier to loving Cesaro being a Heyman guy. Part of me was worried they'd swerve and make it a set up where Swagger is the real next Heyman Guy.

#97 ·

Damnit Hawkke, you beet me to it.

#100 ·

I like the pairing...if they want to keep Cesaro heel. If not, I'm not sure about this at all. One thing's for sure though...Swagger's toast. Dead. Finished. A squash is headed his way. No way they make him look good in a feud against these two.

#103 ·

They are setting up Lesnar vs Cesaro in the long run. Cesaro will be massively build up in 1-1.5 years and after a year or 2 he will be ready to ME and they will turn him against Heyman and Lesnar. Lesnar has a long contract so he'll stay.

This will also allow Bryan vs Cesaro after Bryan beats Lesnar is Summerslam since Lesnar won't stay to start a Title Reign.

BTW Can you imagine Lesnar vs Cesaro?

Pound for Pound 2 Beats fighting it our. Cesaro beating the hell out of Lesnar will be funny to watch

#105 ·

I remember reading that Heyman wanted Cesaro before he got Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.