Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CESARO aka "The King Of Swing" is a Paul Heyman Guy

48K views 433 replies 216 participants last post by  HiddenFlaw 
#1 ·

Cesaro was the proper choice as the victor in The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Cesaro is arguably the most consistent in-ring worker this year and he has plenty of momentum now. I am highly intrigued to see what he does in the next few months now that he is aligned with Paul Heyman. He still has the growing support from the fans so the dynamic there will be fun to follow.

See less See more
#49 ·
Re: CESARO's Push

The idea that Cesaro is only over because of Zeb and the gimmick/chant is absurd.

The chant wasn't nearly as over until he started doing it midmatch/post big moves.

as well as the kayfabe achievement/strength feat/ WM moment, its a great sign that the crow booed Show who is over as a face atm.

#53 ·

I think Cesaro did the most work of anyone last night at Mania, over Bryan even. They both had two matches, but I physically think Cesaro exerted more energy I guess. So, point is, cesaro_ROCKS!

As long as there isn't an iron man match between bryan and Cesaro I'm happy. I hate iron man matches, although there's would be amazing.

#69 ·

I think Cesaro did the most work of anyone last night at Mania, over Bryan even. They both had two matches, but I physically think Cesaro exerted more energy I guess. So, point is, cesaro_ROCKS!

As long as there isn't an iron man match between bryan and Cesaro I'm happy. I hate iron man matches, although there's would be amazing.
Bryan wrestled two MOTN and twice as long as Cesaro. Cesaro kicked ass, but gonna have to respectfully disagree with the bold

#58 ·

The crowd eat uo the big swing, I think the UFO would create some insane pops as its 10x more impressive.

#59 ·

Cesaro's in ring ability drew me to him before the real american's thing started. he reminds me of an old school bad ass wrestler. I love those uppercuts of his. Jack Swagger has never drew me in, I have always found him boring and unentertaining.

#62 ·

I'm real pumped for his push. He's a beast in the ring, and even though English isn't his first language, he's ok on the mic and has real personality.

I also see him in the title picture by the end of the year, and expect him to win MITB. However i'm not in favour of him going up against Bryan at this time. I know face vs face feuds can work, but at the moment i'd rather focus on Bryan as the face against heel challengers for now.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Cesaro one on one with Big Show again just to see him swing the giant around and drop the Neutralizer on him. The guy is just freakish strong.

#65 ·

It's about that time of the month where Big Show flip flops back to a heel, and works a nice little program with Cesaro where the big man actually puts Cesaro over. Feud could be based off of the fact that Big Show lost the "Andre the Giant" battle royale, and he's pissed because he claims a real big man should've won it. There's your headline.

#66 · (Edited)

This guy is a fucking beast. "It took 4 referees to bring the trophy to the ring yet the Swiss superman lifts the trophy himself". But man, I'm really happy for the guy, dude never fails to entertain in the ring, him and Swagger made a good tag team but it's time to move on. Don't be too pissed off Jack Thwagger. :lol

#67 ·

This guy is a fucking beast. "It took 4 referees to bring the trophy to the ring yet the Swiss superman lifts the trophy himself". But man, I'm really happy for the guy, dude never fails to entertain in the ring, him and Swagger made a good tag team but it's time to move on. Don't be too pissed off Jack Thwagger. :lol
I'm glad Swagger won't have to limit his moveset to make Cesaro look good anymore. I'm, however, pissed that Cesaro has literally copy and pasted his gimmick and left him in the dust. It really bothers me. Swagger is going to be buried either way, they could have at least left him the cool theme music and chant.

#70 · (Edited)

that's a fair point. Who will keep that Bomb-Ass theme?
Cesaro, of course. Although it makes no logical sense for him to keep the Real American gimmick, but since everyone is so high off of him and majority never cared about Swagger, no one is gonna question why the Swiss dude stole an American Patriotic gimmick from a legitimate born and raised American, lmfao.

#76 ·

This man is awesome he's the real deal the future of this company are him and Bray, the sooner that geek nerd uncharismatic 5 foot 2 hobbit loses the belt and someone like Antonio wins it the better.
This is what makes me realize why wrestling is in a perpetual downfall. The fans have no clue as to what makes a success, or not. I don't care how great Antonio is in the ring, he isn't entertaining on the whole. Fans will only like his moves for so long. You have to be the complete package. His accent is awful and his delivery is so, so. Cesaro does not have charisma and his greatest pops come from his big swing. His wrestling skill will always wow folks, but he is not the future of the company. He isn't even Main Event material. At best he is a top 5 heel who is lucky that he isn't surrounded by better heel talent. Cesaro is about as interesting as Alberto Del Rio.

#74 ·

Hoping WWE doesnt drop the ball on Cesaro, My Favorite Moment of the Night when he lifted The Big Show and won.
The CesaroMovement

#75 ·

Random thought...why the HELL did they waste money on making Swagger and Cesaro matching ring gear when theydisbanded at that match? Seems like a waste to me...I mean it'd be one thing if they both just got new ring gear, but they match and Swagger's even has the Gadsden snake on the back.

#82 · (Edited)

Cesaro should have an IC Title run, particularly since he's European, and hold it through WM31 and should be catching the midcarders that want a strap. When he finally loses it, a match with Cena(which he wins), and then he'll be top card vying for the big kahuna.

Basically you have the singles midcarders, who swap the US belt, the head of those midcarders, which should be IC Title.. Cena as a separator.. and the Top Carders who play for the WWE Title.

Right now the Top Carders are Bryan, Cena, Bray(who punched his ticket with a feud and match against Cena), Orton, and the part timers of Batista and Lesnar.

#86 ·
Re: CESARO is a Paul Heyman Guy

Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.