Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2006, 02:23 PM   #1881 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
SAWFT

Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Being The Booker

WWE Wrestle Mania XXII

MGM Grand Gardens Arena, Las Vegas Nevada

March 26th 2006

WHERE DREAMS BECOME REALITY …

Open up, in the sold out MGM Grand Gardens Arena, with the rabid fans desperate for the action to start. Lillian Garcia stands centre ring, ready to speak.

Lillian Garcia:
Ladies and Gentlemen, to sing America The Beautiful … please welcome, BROOKE HOGAN!!!

Brooke Hogan steps into the ring, getting cheers and wolf whistles despite being only seventeen years old.

She then proceeds to sing ‘America The Beautiful’ with Lillian Garcia helping out for the chorus.

The two ladies hug in the ring, and wave to the fans, as the picture fades to black …

Narrator:
There are moments …

Silent shot of Andre The Giant and Hulk Hogan squaring up at Wrestle Mania 3.

Narrator:
Indelibly etched …

Slow motion clip of Ultimate Warrior sprinting to the ring at Wrestle Mania 6.

Narrator:
In the annals of time …

Steve Austin celebrates his first ever WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania 14.

Narrator:
There are mere mortals …

Bret Hart defeats Yokozuna at Wrestle Mania 10.

Narrator:
Whom in one night …

The Rock face to face with Hulk Hogan at Wrestle Mania 18.

Narrator:
Can forge a legacy …

Brock Lesnar botches a Shooting Star Press at Wrestle Mania 19.

Narrator:
Create history …

Randy Savage wins the WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania 4.

Narrator:
Never to be forgotten …

Shawn Michaels entrance at Wrestle Mania 12.

Narrator:
For twenty one years …

Quick clips of Roddy Piper, Million Dollar Man, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Randy Orton and John Cena.

Narrator:
There has been one event …

Mike Tyson slugs HBK at Wrestle Mania 14.

Narrator:
That captures the worlds attention …

Liberace dances at Wrestle Mania 1.

Narrator:
The showcase of the immortals …

Eddie Guerrero driving in a low rider to the ring last year.

Vince McMahon from Wrestle Mania 3:
WELCOME TO WRESTLE MANIA!!!

{Echoes}

Mania

{Echoes}

Mania

{Echoes}

Mania

Fade to black

Return with a shot of modern day Hogan standing in an empty arena.

Hulk Hogan:
My lasting memory from Wrestle Mania … Pontiac, Michigan … 90,000 people stood in awe, as Hulkamania ran wild, and body slammed Andre The Giant … that’s my ultimate Wrestle Mania moment … like a dream becoming a reality.

Cut to Triple H fixing his knee pads in a locker room.

Triple H:
Sky Dome, March 17 2002. My best moment from Wrestle Mania. I rehabbed for months from torn quads, for that moment. That main event … my dream became a reality.

Cut to Chris Benoit doing push ups in training.

Chris Benoit:
Chris Benoits greatest Wrestle Mania moment has yet to take place … but March 26th, Wrestle Mania Twenty Two, Chris Benoit dares to dream for a reality.

Cut to Shawn Michaels dropping onto his knees

Shawn Michaels:
Every time good ‘ol HBK steps into the ring, on that stage, our Superbowl, our World Series, I promise, and provide, a moment that is NEVER forgotten. I make my boyhood dream come true every year, I steal the show … I am the show.

Cut to Orton striking a destiny pose

Randy Orton:
Wrestle Mania Twenty didn’t go to plan … Wrestle Mania Twenty One didn’t go to plan … Third time lucky, dreams to become reality, at Wrestle Mania Twenty Two, when I kill that myth.

A shot of Shane McMahon stretching his arms

Shane McMahon:
My family built this. They made their dreams a reality. Now, I have the privilege to compete at a McMahon family creation.

Clips of John Cena slapping hands with fans

John Cena:
Just to be part of it is special. To main event is unreal. And to feature in another title match this year, as a champion, like so many greats before me. It’s the type of thing you can only dream of.

The first few notes of ‘Shed Some Light’ plays, and a number of classic Wrestle Mania moments are shown…

“I'm falling apart again”

Mr. T and Roddy Piper head to head

“And I can't find a way to make amends”

The Undertaker tombstoning Kane at Wrestle Mania 14

“And I'm looking in both directions”

Edge spearing Jeff Hardy in mid air,

“But it's make believe, it's all pretend”

Hulk Hogan dropping the leg on Vince McMahon.

We then cut to clips of Steve Austin, as the Ringmaster at WM 12, before clips of Austin at last years event.

Steve Austin:
Wrestle Mania is the defining moment for any wrestler on the planet. To even compete … is an honour. To main event, is a dream come true. Three titles, multiple main events, at this one event, Wrestle Mania is my legacy.

Shots of The Rock from Wrestle Mania 13, and then to last years Wrestle Mania becoming a ten time WWE Champion.

The Rock:
I’ve done it all in this business. I’ve made all my dreams come true. Tonight, I’m giving the fans a match they’ve dreamt of for a long time, on the biggest of stages.

Shots of Kurt Angle from Wrestle Mania 16, and then Wrestle Mania 21.

Kurt Angle:
I’ve competed under those lights. I’ve main evented with the world’s eyes on me … but tonight … tonight is my defining Wrestle Mania moment. I’m not the main event. But I AM the spectacle.

Clips of Christian with Edge at Wrestle Mania past in TLC, then last year, breaking out alone, beating Edge

Christian:
They said I couldn’t break out. They said I couldn’t be a star. I’ve proved them all wrong. Love me or hate me … I’m the superstar of today, and my mission is to clear out the old, and I’m doing it at the biggest event of the year. At Wrestle Mania 22 … Christian … arrives.

Clips of Brock Lesnar winning the WWE Championship at his first ever WM, and last year, losing out to Steve Austin.

Brock Lesnar:
I’m the WWE Champion. I’m the WWE Iron Man. I’m the one who everyone wants to beat … but nobody can. Wrestle Mania brings out the best in everybody … but it brings out even more in me. Tonight, I etch my name into the history books at Wrestle Mania by becoming the most dominant WWE Champion of all time.

Shots of Bret Hart from Wrestle Mania 2, as a young upstart, with the shot slowly forming through the years, as Bret progressed, to the main events, ending with Bret clenching in the Sharpshooter on Austin at Wrestle Mania 13.

Bret Hart:
I’m proud to say that I helped build this event. I’m proud of my accomplishments, and all the things that I’ve done. But tonight, I could do one of two things. I could tarnish my legacy, and never get a chance to rebuild it … or I could put a finishing touch onto my career, and die a happy man.

“So…”

More classic Wrestle Mania moments are shown, with the commentary echoing in the background.

“Shed some light on me

And hold me up in disbelief”

We see clips of the NFL / WWE Battle Royal at Wrestle Mania 2, Pipers Pit at Wrestle Mania 5, Shawn Michaels flying from the rafters at Wrestle Mania 12.

“And shed some light on me

And tell me something that I'll believe in”

Hart and Austin head to head at Wrestle Mania 13, Linda McMahon kicking Vince in the nuts at WM 17, Trish turning on Jericho at Wrestle Mania 20, and John Cena standing triumphant at last years event.
Clips of this years Hall of Fame inductees from their hey day.

“It's innocence within the maze

But I have chosen the wrong way
I'm still getting over who I was
There's no sense of trust, there's no definition of love”

- Mr. Perfect - Nikolai Volkoff - Jerry Lawler - Dusty Rhodes - Jake Roberts - Mr. T - Eddie Guerrero -

“So...

Shed some light on me
And hold me up in disbelief”

Flashing images of Carlito, Batista, JBL, Edge, Mr. Kennedy, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, AMW, RVD, and The Undertaker

“And shed some light on me
And tell me something that I'll believe in”

Michael Cole:
Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart

The Coach:
Randy Orton challenges John Cena

Tazz:
Brock Lesnar defends the WWE Title against the Royal Rumble winner, Chris Benoit

Todd Grisham:
Christian and Austin

Josh Matthews:
Jericho attempts to end The Undertakers unbeaten Wrestle Mania record

Jim Ross:
The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

“Shed some light on me

And hold me up in disbelief
And shed some light on me
And tell me something that I'll believe”

Narrator:
Dream after dream after dream after dream … in one night … these dream matches are a reality.

Narrator:
This one night … Is tonight

Narrator:
Tonight … is Wrestle Mania 22.

Narrator:
Wrestle Mania 22 … IS NOW!!!

“Something I'll believe”

AND NOW … SNICKERS PRESENTS A RAW AND SMACKDOWN PRODUCTION … WRESTLE MANIA TWENTY TWO!!!!

The Wrestle Mania countdown graphic used in the past nine weeks is shown on the screen, with it speeding through the number of days remaining until the event, eventually exploding at 0.

Last edited by Wolf Beast : 12-14-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Wolf Beast is offline   Reply With Quote