Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Saddam Captured

Thread: Saddam Captured
View Single Post

Old 12-22-2003, 12:47 PM   #63 (permalink)
daffyth

daffyth 0 - 49

dude, i'd like to see the working out on that one :-) if you just think about how much a cruise missile costs for example and think about how many were fired, about how many rounds of ammunition fired, about the war pensions the US has to pay out to the troops injured and the families of those killed,this war is v.expensive, also oil may go up in price but the bottom is ready to drop out of that market for two main reasons. first oil is a finite resource and when it runs out there will not be a market! second, it is increasingly the case that governments are looking into alternatives eg, cars that run on water to cut down on the reliance on oil. my final point is that if america went to iraq for the oil, how do they intend to get it out? start pumping it out of the ground themselves? the list of reasons that wont happen is too long to put into words also i cant be bothered, so maybe they will buy it off the iraqis? well they could have gone to russia instead and saved a decade of wainting and lot of ammunition seeing as they have stated their intention to become the worlds leading oil exporter. better stop now, just realised how much i've wrote...
daffyth is offline   Reply With Quote