Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Championship Wrestling 2002 - TTO: The Scorpion's Tales

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2006, 03:48 PM   #501 (permalink)
Atlas
Nearer, my God

Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000Atlas 2501 - 3000
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

I don't really know your bookign til now so I'll try

Flying Harts vs. Shane Helms & Super Crazy (w/Sugar Babies)
Tag Team Match

Nice match here it liked how it went and glad, no more Helms and Crazy = though

Get Your Translator, Essa!
So no more Helms and Crazy is saddening, but hey, both can be good singles

Lance Storm © vs. Cal Anderson (w/Arn Anderson) vs. Curt
WCW North American Triple Threat Title Match

Not a fan of everyon in teh match and Arn being a manager twice is odd, but that's later, I guess I'm glad Storm won.

PPV Is Uncensored!
This was really interesting in my opinion and I enjoyed it a lot, pretty basic though, I'm just odd like that

Young Lions © vs. KroniK
WCW Tag Team Championship

I figured it would have been a better match, but hey that is the way teh cookie crumbles nice to see Kronik retain.

Mike Awesome vs. Scott Steiner (w/Midajah)
Tables Match

Pretty sweet match and it really was interesting probably one of the best matches storyline was IMO. Nice belly to belly suplex out of the ring

Survey Says…
Wolfpac in da house, good to see there return here vs nWO interesting.......

Scott Hall Vs Sting
This match wa sreally good, wih Sting was more up tehre on teh card, but hey I'm sure he'll be back to mainevent....I hate DQ ending but it felt rigth here.

Choke On These (Slap)Nuts!
This was a fair promo got the point across, nice build up

Billy Kidman vs. Rey Misterio Jr.
No Count Outs Match

Awesome match, bu ended in a DQ, two DQ's in a row . Some sick spots though loved thoughs.

Hogan’s Gonna Dig It, Brother!
Pretty nice promo definatley built it up, but why didn't he call Hogan a nig*a in this one?

Jeff Jarrett © (w/Eric Bischoff) vs. Ric Flair (w/Arn Anderson)
WCW World Heavyweight Title

Nice stipulationa dded and crazy near fall you had me going for a while. I liek JJ over Flair, and Outsiders coming in builds them up more.

The Super Cage
I can't wait! Perfect build up

Booker T vs. Hulk Hogan
Singles Match

Booker over Hogan cleanly is crazy, Tony over exgazarated, which is normal, good to see Booker T with teh title, hope we get a rematch

I mean to live my life an obedient man, but obedient to God, subservient to the wisdom of my ancestors; never to the authority of political truths arrived at yesterday at the voting booth.

Last edited by Atlas : 12-01-2006 at 03:50 PM.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote