Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - F*ck Sky Sports
Thread: F*ck Sky Sports
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2003, 03:33 PM
BreakdownV1
Drafted to Smackdown

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The point is, cum wad. They are cancelling PPVs like Rumble and Armageddon because of low ratings. They shouldn't be surprised about low ratings(As is shown in the other wrestling forum I believe). All the hardcore fans watch it on the night, and the rest on thursday. It's practically impossible to watch the live version due to time difference. The crappy ratings are further split between monday morning/thursday night and no one is bothered to watch it on thursday because people like you, GP. Spoil it for people. Keeping the ratings in the minority.

Yes, it's THURSDAY not tuesday have a fucking clue before you speak up Gimp Pleaser.

What's the point of watching it when you know the winners. It's too late after the event. So it is their fault, for putting the replays on so far after the event.

Before you say it, I never get spoilers off here. But I assume people giving into the temptation of reading them off here is another reason the PPVs get low ratings on the thursdays.

I AM THE ORO

GOO GOO G'JOO MOTHER FUCKER

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome